lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014

Red Right Hand Review




 **I received this novella from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

Wow! I must say that I'm surprised. That was an excellent and fast pace story with an unexpected end –yes, it does have an end, which is a good thing to say if we consider all the stories out there with no end at all.

Dermot McGuinty works in an insurance company in Dublin. He has been dreaming with the same girl for the last six weeks, but he never remembers her face when he wakes up.

He's too good for his own good in his work and that's why he's about to receive an offer for a life changing work. Will he say no to this new tempting job?

Niamb O'brian is a student doing a masters degree in literature at a prestigious Dublin university. All that she does is work and study and live a life according to rules and morals. And that's exactly why someone doesn't want her to be that good. Will she be able to resist temptation?

I read this story in a couple of hours and I laughed a lot. Pay attention to the conversation between Dermot and his mother: it's totally priceless. 

I hope you will enjoy the story as much as I did. Well done, Brienne!

Find this book on Goodreads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada